A Christian Approach to HIV/AIDS in the Farming environment and workforce. Saturday 5th August from 09am to 12:30 followed by lunch.
Venue: St Paul’s United Church, Haenertsburg.
- Understanding HIV/AIDS – myths, stigmas and how it is spread
- HIV infects and affects…health, wellbeing, and productivity
- Understanding different cultural norms and behaviour in permanent staff and migrant workers
- Testing, Treatment and Prevention
- How are the government and other organisations involved?
- How can we access their help?
- What can we, as Christians, Farmers, Employers, do to help?
- An opportunity to ask questions and network in fellowship.
Who should attend?
- Farmers whether you have 3 or 30 (or more) farm labourers
- Employers of domestic workers, office workers, manual labourers, other staff
- You! HIV/AIDS affects and infects us all!
Cost: R100 (to cover catering costs)
Bookings close on 3 August 2017 and can be made through:
Susan Elliott: 083 255 3008
St Paul’s United Church
015 276 1823